Monday 16 January 2012

Puts the car in 'caramel fudge cake'

Goedendag fellow humans,
I recently discovered the joys of metallic edible spray paint!
Silver, more specifically. My partner learned to drive recently, and this is my homage to her and 'the colonel', a silver Renault Clio. I especially liked the chocolate covered Oreo wheels.
Here is page 6 of 101TILFAB.
I'm sorry that the only thing i can say about this is that it was the third and last time i will ever spell positive incorrectly. As proven below.
This being page 7 of 101TILFAB, where i have clearly underlined the mistake. I know that's a little silly, but this is a learning experience. I loved drawing the 'city figure-ground plan', and seem to have gotten carried away and drawn a well in the upper right quarter of the positive space.

No comments:

Post a Comment