Monday 16 January 2012

That's why they call it a revelation

Hallo any and all,
I'm disappointed to say I've neglected my blog of late, but I'm back with a vengeance, a vengeance for knowledge. I'm stocked up on revelation tea...
I caught up on 101 things I learned from a book called 101 things I learned in architecture school, or "101TILFAB". Also saw some interesting things invigilating at The Newbridge Project that i would like to share, which also remind me of some things I've attempted in the past and might open a whole new can of worms relating to the 'found items' around my home.


So here's page number 5.
Due to my gravitation towards interior architecture this page was nice to make and draw, the shapes have power in simplicity. Also, volumetric is a wonderful word (and not in the blogspot dictionary!).
Sincerely, my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment